CLUB SUITE PACKAGE
For those who want to experience the big sporting event up close and in person, with access to the Club Lounge and its exclusive services.
The Club Suite lets you attend all matches from the first two rows, 8 day matches and 6 evening matches, plus 6 SuperTennis Arena matches, from 13 to 20 May. A unique experience close to the playing court in the prestigious private Club Lounge.
Benefits of the “Foro Italico Club Suite” package
- Tickets for 14 matches (8 day matches and 6 evening matches) on Center Court
- Personalized seating with Partner’s name (no logo) on Center Court
- Tickets for 6 matches at the SuperTennis Arena
- Personalized seating with Partner’s name (no logo) at the SuperTennis Arena
- Court and Player’s area behind the scenes tour (by reservation)
- Tournament Guide
- Access to the reserved air-conditioned Club Lounge
- Open bar with finger food, a selection of wines and soft drinks served all day long
- Personalized Partner’s name (no logo) on Welcome Totem Club Lounge
- Customized and reserved Tables (no logo) for 14 meals (8 lunches and 6 dinners) at the Corporate
- Restaurant located in the Hospitality Village
- Dedicated Welcome/Check-in Area to pick up tickets for reserved areas, daily schedules and information
- Hostess Runner service both to Club Lounge and Center Court
- Shuttle service from Welcome Area to Stand Seating/Club Lounge
- Shuttle service to and from Center Court and SuperTennis Arena
- Two Personalized Parking areas (no logo) for every 5 packages
- Opportunity to reserve lunches and dinners at the Corporate Restaurant including extra guests
- Official Tournament Memorabilia
- Official Foro Italico Club Suite Memorabilia
- Access to Wi-Fi
- Dedicated Account Manager
Club Lounge reserved
The Club Lounge is an exclusive space with light catering, a selection of wines and soft drinks served all day long, dedicated hostesses and stewards, Tournament Guide and match schedules.
An elegant ambience with a mellow atmosphere, reserved for Corporate Hospitality clients and their guests, with an à la carte menu and a selection of wines by the Italian Sommelier Association.